- Real-time protection against viruses, spyware, Trojans and more
- Centralized network security management from one PC
- Limits employee access to websites, applications, games and social networking NEW!
- Fully protects your business data with scheduled, automatic backups NEW!
- Stores data in encrypted vaults that can be safely transferred via email or USB drive NEW!
- Generates and securely stores hard-to-crack passwords for you and your employees* NEW!
- Ensures maximum system performance with frequent updates and unobtrusive operation
- Easy-to-manage for improved network security
- Advanced technologies block hacker attacks instantly
- Provides tools to tune up your business’ IT network security, including WiFi
- A File Shredder utility deletes sensitive data so it can’t be recovered or stolen
- Excellent technical support direct from Kaspersky Lab and approved partners
Real-time protection from Internet threats
With Kaspersky Lab’s powerful malware signature database, frequent updates and real-time protection capabilities, your valuable business data remains safe from even the latest IT threats, while scans run in the background without disturbing your employees, allowing them to stay focused on their work.
Centralized security management of your server and PCs
Kaspersky Small Office Security’s powerful yet simple interface makes protecting your business network straightforward. You can manage the protection of your entire system from one PC: choose when to launch scans and backup tasks, or check when you need to renew your license, it’s all so easy!
Control web and application usage
Kaspersky Small Office Security helps you to maintain productivity in the workplace. Now you can control who uses social network or gaming sites during working hours, limit file downloads and manage employee Internet and application access. Reports detailing network PC usage are quick and easy to generate too.
Real-time protection for business operations
Kaspersky Small Office Security is flexible enough to meet your business’ needs. Choose when and how often you back up your valuable business data; store and securely transfer sensitive information in encrypted, password-protected files; run the Password Manager utility to generate, store and auto-insert hard-to-crack passwords and use File Shredder to irreversibly delete sensitive data.
No IT expertise required
Never managed network security before? No problem! Kaspersky Small Office Security has been especially designed to provide world-class protection for your business network, without the need to be an IT genius, so your network will be protected in no time.
For Personal Computers
|Operating Systems||Hardware Requirements|
Required for all installations
*The following limitations apply for all x64 operating systems:
Netbooks: Hardware requirements:
For File Servers
|Operating Systems*||Hardware Requirements|
| || |
Required for all Installations
About 500 MB free space on the hard drive (depending on antivirus database size)
CD-ROM for installation of the program from CD
Internet connection for product activation
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0
*Limitations of x64 operating systems:
- Safe Run Mode doesn’t work on Microsoft Windows XP x64 and works with constraint (running applications have no possibility to create COM-objects) on Microsoft Windows Vista x64 and Microsoft Windows 7 x64.
- Password Manager doesn’t work with 64-bit applications on all x64 operating systems.