Kaspersky Small Office Security is uniquely and specifically designed to ensure that very small businesses with no specialist IT skills find it easier than ever to protect their day-to-day operations on Windows (desktops and servers), Macs and Android devices.
Transact your finances securely over the Internet, conduct business safely on-line and keep your own and your customers confidential data safe from malware damage, theft and ransomwear with powerful, multi-layered security from industry leaders Kaspersky Lab.
World-Class Security – Securing small business from all known and emerging threats
- Multi-layered enterprise-level protection
- PCs, Macs, small business’ servers and mobile devices
- Includes advanced cloud-enabled proactive security
Optimised product performance – Enhancing Internet usage experience and other popular types of operations for small businesses
- Minimised influence on resources consumed by popular small office security applications
- Improved web-related scenarios: less time to load web pages and more efficient traffic flow
Cloud-based Management Console - Managing all IT security remotely via a web browser
- Quick and easy remote deployment
- Remote management via any web browser
Financial Data Security - protecting online business and personal transactions against the most sophisticated financial fraud
- Improved award-winning ‘Safe Money’ technology
- Virtual and secure keyboard modes
Enhanced Internet Protection - Keeping small business safe from the full cyber-crime armoury, all designed to hijack data and even network
- Automatically blocks ‘ exploits’ hidden in internet browsers etc
- Anti-phishing technologies
- Experience-based detecting techniques via detailed URL content learning
- Wi-Fi network connection security verification
Policy Management – saving valuable time and resources
- Regulate or block employee access to games, leisure websites
- Control social networking site access
- Limit IM communications
Easy Data Protection – Against theft, loss and corruption
- Scheduled, automatic online, disk or file server backup
- Encrypted, password-protected containers for useful data
Cloud Password Management - Using a different unique password for every secure site but remembering only one master-password, across all devices
- Available from home and from office, across all devices
- Designed to store critical company data: logins, passwords
Easy Support Access – If help is needed, Kaspersky Lab is always ready
- Quick and easy access to support from Management Console
- Mac support – New!
- Cloud-based Web Console – New!
- Cloud-based Password Manager – New!
- Better performance and user experience – Improved!
- Protects your Windows and Mac PCs, mobile devices and servers from all types of cyber threats
- Cloud single point protection for the whole organisation
- Protects your business data from being stolen (via Data Encryption, Data Backup & Restore)
- Safeguards your online transactions (via SafeMoney)
- Protects digital identity of your employees (via PW management functionality)
- Enables enforcing web usage policies
- Easily manages licenses term and quantity of computers in the network
Windows-based Desktops and Laptops
- Microsoft Windows 10** (32-bit or 64-bit*) Microsoft Windows 8.1 (Windows Blue) / Professional / Enterprise / 1 Update (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 8 Professional (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit) SP1 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Basic and Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate SP2 or higher (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional (32-bit) SP3 or higher Professional (64-bit) SP2 or higher
Windows File Servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation / Standard SP1 or higher
- Microsoft Windows SBS 2008 Standard x64 Edition SP2 or higher
- Microsoft Windows SBS 2011 Essentials
- Microsoft Windows SBS 2011 Standard SP1 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation / Essentials / Standard
Mac-based Desktops and Laptops
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion) 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Android 2.3 – 5.1. Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
- iPhone and iPad: iOS 6.0 or higher
- 800 MB free space on the hard drive
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM for installation of the program from CD
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or higher
- Internet access
* Some product features may not be available on 64-bit operating systems.
** At present, the functionality of the following components is partially limited when using Windows 10: System Watcher, System memory scan, Self-Defense, Application Control, Safe Money*. The webcam protection component is not available with Windows 10. Product installation and operation is not supported when Device Guard is turned on. Product is not intended to operate on Windows 10 Mobile editions. For full details regarding the limitations, please visit http://support.kaspersky.com/12196 .