Locating your license in a Kaspersky for Windows product
You can locate your license number by clicking on the "Support" link within your currently installed Kaspersky program.
Your license number can be located on the page that appears.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is License information?
- A: License information is your product’s unique identifier.
- Q: What is the difference between the License Number, Installed keys and License information?
- A: All these terms mean the same thing, i.e., License information. Different terms were used in different product versions.
- Q: Why do I have to renew my license?
- A: If your license has expired, you cannot receive up-to-date protection for your computer. Because thousands of new malicious programs appear every day, it would be virtually impossible to remain protected without regular antivirus database updates. That is why we strongly recommend that our customers renew their licenses before they expire.
- Q: When should I renew my license?
- A: It is best to renew your license no earlier than 14 days before the expiry date and no later than the date the license expires.
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android delivers premium protection for your Android smartphones and tablets, combining everything you need to protect your devices and the data stored on them from theft, loss, computer viruses and real-time Internet threats. Whether downloading apps, web surfing, banking, shopping, or social networking, you are always safe from all Internet threats.
- Defends against Internet threats, mobile malware and more – in real-time
- Blocks dangerous websites while you’re online banking, shopping and social networking
- Protects your device against theft and loss
- Safeguards your phone communications with call/text filtering and privacy protection
- Optimised for performance and usability
Antivirus Protection and more
- Protects your devices from spam, computer viruses, spyware and more with the latest security technologies
- Delivers real-time, cloud-enabled protection for fast reaction to new and emerging threats Premium
- Automatically scans apps downloaded from the marketplace for all viruses Premium
- Provides over-the-air antivirus database updates with minimal impact on performance
Web Protection Premium
- Blocks dangerous and malicious websites including fraudulent and phishing websites that are looking to steal your money or identity
- Inspects all URLs in received text messages, notifying you whether or not they’re malicious (available for smartphones only)
Anti-Theft Protection with remote web management
- Blocks access to your devices if they’re lost or stolen and locates them with GPS, Wi-Fi and Google Maps
- Remotely cleans your smartphone or tablet, wiping it of your personal information
- Allows for remote activation of an alarm that can only be deactivated with your secret code
- Identifies unauthorized users of your devices with a “Mugshot” feature that secretly takes their picture
- Blocks, wipes, and locates your phone even if your SIM card has been replaced (available for smartphones only)
- Provides a personal account for remote anti-theft management so you can easily communicate with your missing devices
Call & Text Filtering (available for smartphones only)
- Blocks unwanted calls and texts from unknown numbers
Privacy Protection (available for smartphones only) Premium
- Controls what others can see and access when they pick up your phone
- Hides designated contacts, calls, text messages and logs with the press of a button
Device-Optimised Interface and Performance
- Small, frequent updates to minimise any impact on device performance
- Optimized product interface to boost usability and performance for each device
Android smartphones & tablets
- Android™ 4.0 – 6.0
- Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
Product functionality may currently be limited on certain devices. Please visit http://support.kaspersky.com/mobile/kisandroid for more details.